The look of your bathroom has stayed just about the same since you moved into your home, with the exception of small touches like a new shower curtain or showerhead. Is it time for a change? Check out our list of some of the reasons you may decide your bathroom could use a bit of a facelift.
- A Change in Your Family Size: Expecting a new baby? Finally tying the knot? You may decide you want a bathroom where multiple people can use the sinks at once, or one with more storage for all of your family’s belongings.
- Planning a Move: If you’re planning to move out sometime in the near future, remodeling a bathroom is one of the best things you can do to increase the home value.
- Functionality Issues: Maybe the room is too small to move around in without bumping into something. Perhaps your bathroom cabinets don’t offer sufficient storage. Increase functionality by remodeling for space efficiency.
- Wear and Tear: Maybe the damage to your bathtub, tiles, or countertop is minor. Maybe you’re embarrassed to have people over sometimes because of the state of your bathroom. Even if you keep your home clean and tidy, cracks, chipping, and other issues are bound to pop up eventually. And if it’s something that bothers you, then we think you should take the plunge.
- Inspiration: Perhaps you visited a friend’s home lately and saw a shower design you just needed to have. Maybe you flipped through the channels and landed on a home remodeling reality TV show. It couldn’t heard to speak with a contractor and get a price quote for the design you’ve been dreaming of. If you don’t love your bathroom, why not make a change today?
We are full-service general contractors offering bathroom remodeling services in the Calabasas, CA area. Call our friendly team today!